Wednesday, July 22

Build a Card




Hi everyone, hope you are all well and having a good week, this card was real fun to do from Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Bonus Fun: Here is what we had to do to take part

Visit the blogs of 10 Design Team members. Once you arrive on the DT blog, find the post for today's BONUS Fun and follow the instructions. You're not just blog hopping...you're actually going to make a card. Each blog will have information on what to add to your card and where to go next...and when you've visited all 10 blogs you will have created or "built" a card! Be sure to go in order so you don't miss anything!

Having followed all the instructions from the 10 DT members this is the card that was created.
Not only that, it is off to America, because the last part of the challenge is a real bonus, send the card to Priscilla and you will be entered into the draw for some beautiful stamps. I'm just hoping that it arrives on time which is before 31st July.

Thank you so much for visiting me I do hope you will pop back and see me again.
Suzi xx

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Susie well done!

    Want to do this one too just hope I have time with grandkids you sending ATC's this month?
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,

    BEAUTIFUL card! I absolutely love the card you created for our BONUS Fun Day! Glad you got the chance to take part and hope you enjoyed it!

    Don't worry about it arriving on time...I read that it's coming and will put your name in the drawing! I trust you!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card suzi love the desgin love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little couple are soooo cute i love your design layout and colour choices
    luv
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, this card is fab hun...so sweet & the sketch is gorgeous. I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi - lovely card - as you had left a comment - thought I should pop by to let you know we have a fortnight long challenge up at C.R.A.F.T. as a once off until I take over properly hosting on my return from holiday. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi,

    It's Greg from Incy Wincy Designs and I am writing to thank you and tell you your enrty has been placed on the list for our challenge #6. Thank you for supporting us and good luck with winning the collection of digital stamps created by Incy Wincy Designs.

    Thanks Greg B
    Whistlingcrafter

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet Suzi. Thanks for joining in with our bonus fun.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx