Monday, July 6

Butterflies and Flowers



Evening all, we are back to rain today, it's been miserable and grey up here all day. I do hope it's going to be a bit brighter tomorrow because I'm off to visit my son and I like nothing better than going for a walk with him and the dog so fingers crossed.
I decided to make this aperture card today, just for something different, and I am entering it into
4 challenges.
1. High Hopes: who are looking for polka dots and lots of them
2. Flutter by Wednesday: Danni wants fairies or butterflies, I've certainly given lots of butterflies this time Danni
3. Pile it on: who requires three embellishments and that your card be entered in at least one other challenge.
4. Whimsy Stamps Challenge: The theme this week is Birthdays, it can be anything to celebrate a birthday, a gift or scrapbook page, card, etc. They also have a fab new award for
the top three projects. so pop over and have a peek.
You can access all the above challenges by clicking on the challenge name

I used Clare Curd signature range for the backing paper and Blueberry Hill for the inside and then cut the flowers out for the decoupage on the front of the card. xcut dimensions punch for the butterflies, ribbon gems and sentiment from my stash.

Thank you so much for coming to visit me, I really appreciate it and love to read your comments,
hope you all have a nice day tomorrow.
Suzi x

15 comments:

  1. hi suzi,
    you can enter as many times as you wish hun! I love the little butterfly peek out through the window.

    Thanks for Playing with us AGAIN at Pile it On!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Susie lorve your card well done on these challenges Just see another one here thayt I can enter my card onto yippeee i am defo adicted I posted your swaps SI yesterday they are a lit late soor between the net being down been busy and a bit off colour!!! gosh don't moan do I???? Really! really thanks for comments MEGA appreciated

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, one of my fave color combo. Job well done.

    Timi, Pile it on DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Suzi! Love the rose paper, so pretty and your butterflies are the perfect accent! Thanks for joining at both Whimsy and Pile It On! this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and I love all the butterflies!! thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is another great card hun love all your detail love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done Suzi! A very elegant card! Hugs Rowena-Pile it On DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those butterflies look amazing and these colors are just great! Thanks for sharing this card!
    - Ann @ Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card Suzie, the papers are lovely and the image is coloured to perfection.
    Hugs Susie xPS thanks for all you lovely comments xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice job with these challenges :) CUTE BUTTERFLIES!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card inside and out--love the brown and pink colour scheme and your elegant butterflies! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh my two favorite colors ever! Pink and brown - chocolate with pink frosting! Love your card! Thanks for joining the fun at Whimsy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card - love the flowers and butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card - love the roses and butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your creation!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! this week! Can't wait to see more from you in the weeks ahead!

    ~Vicki
    Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx