Sunday, July 26

Cute in Peach







I am hoping that I can make the deadline for Cute Daisy May challenge with this card, so I won't do a long post. I am going to enter it into two challenges.
1. Cute Daisy May Challenge: followed the terrific sketch

2. Pile it on Challenge: Used water colours on the image.

Recipe: papers a gift from my Daughter which came from Florida, sorry don't know the name as she discarded the packaging. Image from Cute Daisy May. She is just to die for, so cute.
Flowers: Creative card world. sentiment from stash.
Thank you so much for visiting me, please pop back again to see me.
Suzi xx

9 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love the flowers you added. Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    Jennifer GDT@PIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a cutie hehe! nice card!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Suzi - isn't this image just scrumptious? I'm so glad you managed to make the challenge again this week
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image! I love the colors, too!

    Timi, Pile it on DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute indeed! Love that image, it's darling! Thanks for joining in at Pile It On! ~Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love those bright colors. Well done! Thanks for joining us this week :D
    - Ann @ Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  7. suzi,
    I just adore all your cards girl! I am so please you keep playing with us.

    Thanks for Playing with us @ Pile It On!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colors and that image is just adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uber cute little card!

    Thanks for playing!

    Dee fr Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx