Saturday, July 25

Cute in Pink & Green


School holidays!!! the little ones, "bless them" have only had 3 weeks with another 3 to go. Manage to get this card done this morning for 4 challenges.

1. Midnight Madness Challenge: (MMSC11) I followed the delightful sketch, if you haven't visited their blog, then please do, the DT projects are to die for and they are such a friendly bunch of girls.
2. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Theme this week is Lime Green & Pink. C.R.A.F.T. are still looking for 2 new DT members and the lovely Claire is taking over the running of the blog in two weeks time when she returns from her family holiday. This challenge is open for 2 weeks.
3. A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge: Swirls this week, either papers, die cuts, chipboard etc, the choice is yours. I used the Cuttlebug swirl border for mine.
4. Creative Inspirations Challenge: The theme this week is Distressed, again your choice, it can be distressing a stamped image, or paper etc, I distressed my core card using the papermania distressing tool and also the base of the sentiment.
Well that's about me for today, I'm working tonight but have all day tomorrow to myself, so I will try and create another couple of cards for some more challenges, that's if my Daughter and Grandson's don't decide to pop in for a visit.

Thank you very much for visiting me, I really appreciate it.
Suzi xx

Recipe:
Floral delights BP from papermania, Bazzil core card green & pink, image Cute Daisy May designs, coloured with water pencils, swirls Cuttlebug, gems flowers and glitter thread from stash.

13 comments:

  1. That is soooo pretty!! I love the swirls on the bottom, and the pink and green look great together!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the MMSC. Hope you will play again next week.

    Carolyn, MMSC DT
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute image. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suzi, thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi
    Fab card hun - love the distressing and the swirls. The image is gorgeous too. Hope you are well.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the image and the swirls. Thanks for joining us again at C.R.A.F.T.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout - very pretty image. Thanks for playiny at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part at CRAFT-challenge with this beautiful card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi, I love your card! I love pinks and greens together and the distressing is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us again this week! :)
    ~Michelle MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty project. Thanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!! Love your colors and that adorable image! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card !!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge ,

    Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww Suzi, your entry this week is just so beautifuly CUTE :)..I really like how you did the bottom of your card too..very different :). It all works perfectly. Thank you so much for playing our sketch challenge. I for one, look forward to the viewing the entries each week. I get so much inspiration and ideas from our players. Please think of some friends that you know that do not play our challenges, because we are going to have a "Refer a Friend" challenge coming soon with extra prizes ;) we are always trying to keep it fresh at the Midnight Madness challenge blog.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous,fabulous use of distressing!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx