Thursday, July 16

Flowers threefold

-

MMSC10

Hi everyone, oh boy!! the weather here in the west of Scotland has gone nutty !! It was lovely and sunny this morning, around lunchtime it went very dark and the hailstones were coming down like peas, then it brightened up again, and now at 2.00pm it is grey and teaming down with rain. All we need now is snow, then we will have had four seasons, unbelievable.

I made this card earlier for just one challenge but having done a bit of blog hopping I found that it meets the requirements for more challenges.

1. Midnight Madness Challenge: followed the gorgeous sketch
2. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Real of Faux stitching on your project.
3. High Hopes Challenge: Daisies, I've used the duo daisy stamp
4. Cute Daisy May: Three of a kind, I've used roses

Backing Paper from My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus
Card for layering and mounting: A gift from my Daughter after visiting Florida, cant remember the name, but it's gorgeous.
Wood mounted Stamp: Duo Daisy by Image Tree which I have pieced using wild asparagus paper.
Gingham strip is the reverse side of wild asparagus.
sentiment and flowers from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting me, do come and visit again soon. I love reading your comments.
Suzi xx



18 comments:

  1. fabbycard love the little roses and your paper choices.
    Thankyou for coming out to play with Daisy this week
    dont forget to check out my candy on linnie pinkxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and pretty card. The roses are so dainty and delicate. The dp is wonderful. Great job. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week!!

    Carolyn
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and layout. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Champion you are lovely card Suzie

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Suzi, love your design and papers and the colours are just perfect.
    Thank you for joining us over at Cute Daisy May.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty card Suzi! Love the design, colors and papers. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing with the MMDT again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi Pop on to Stamp something You have summat to collect Congratulations these face flowers are to die for Enjoy And Congrtulations
    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi suzi
    I love the distressed look to this and the colors of the DP!! really cute layout:-)
    Thanks for joining us at cute daisy may
    Michele spera:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is so Elegant Suzi good luck with the challenges
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Suzi, it's lovely to have two of your cards in our CDM challenge this week :D

    I don't know how close you are to the scottish border, but I'm only a few miles from it on the english side, so if you could avoid sending those hailstones my way, I'd greatly appreciate it lol!! Hailstones in July - whatever next???

    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really lovely card Suzi, gorgeous colours and image and I love the sentiment youve used too.
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at MMSC10, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT Members

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice take on the sketch challenge. Love the flowers! Hard to believe that you just started crafting. This card shows that you really have a talent for it! Thanks so much for playing along with the MMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the distressed feel of this card. It is very soft and pretty too. :)

    ~Michelle MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card. I love how you used those mini roses.. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.
    Priscilla
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love it! The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really sweet card , Love the colours and the image
    Hugs Susie xx
    ps thanks for the tip about my wonky blog link I have put it right now thanks to you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous,very pretty papers and fab stitching!!! thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx