Friday, July 17

Glitz & Glamour


Hi Everyone, Hope you are all having a good Friday and looking forward to the weekend. I am working Saturday and Sunday, so I may not be posting for a couple of days, I'll try and get as much done as possible today. I'm starting off with this card which is going into 2 challenges.

1. Follow Your Heart Challenge: Try it out Tuesday27. I followed the lovely sketch and the Birthday theme.
2. Die Cut Dreams Challenge: Great theme this week of Glamour & Glitz, which I think this card qualifies.

Papers from Papermania CCSR, Image from my local craft shop, which I try to support as much as possible, ribbon flowers gems and sentiment from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting me at my little domain, please pop back and visit again.
Suzi xx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi, great papers and gorgeous image, and i love the colour theme too. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi and fantastic colouring!
    Love the gorgeous designs and detail!
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Suzi--love your embellies too! Thanks for taking part in our TIOT challenge!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card !! Love the way you have designed the layout
    Thanks for joining us again this week at the DCD challenge

    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx