Sunday, July 19

Hats Off (DT)


Over at C.R.A.F.T. challenge they are looking for a shaped card this week, so I thought this was ideal, it was one my first attempts at doing something different other than a standard card. I used pre patterned card stock and shaped it using a score board, I then added 2" ribbon and made the paper flowers using various contrasting papers. They are also looking for 2 new design team members and someone to take over the challenge blog. Pop over and have a look it's a gorgeous blog with some fab DT members.
Suzi xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely hat Suzi! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,

    I love this card !!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge.

    Good luck,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely hat card Suzi. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and good luck with the DT call.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, great card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck on both fronts.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card suzi. good luck with your DT application.... I think you should walk it :) :)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge with this lovely card! Very beautidul and unique! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx