Friday, August 28

Christmas ButterflyTilda



Don't you just love Christmas, I do!! I am now slightly ahead with my cards for friends and family, this one is for someone really dear to me so I'm not mentioning names just in case she
takes a peek. I followed the wonderful sketch over at
Pricillastyles Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 16 :
Just click on the name and pop over to say hello, you won't be disappointed, there challenge sketches are amazing and the DT examples just stunning.

Thank you so much for visiting me, I do love to read your comments.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP Papermania
Core'dinations for mounting image. coloured with pebbles glitter chalk
Image: Magnolia Tilda

Colouring: Staedler water colour pencils
Cuttlebug embossing folders: Alegro & frills
Spellbinder small flowers
Glitter on wings is glamour dust
I dismantled an old Christmas decoration and used parts of it for the leaves, petals and berries.
I wrapped the stalks of the berries in blue organza ribbon.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card, lovely layout. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Suzi...you really shouldn't have!! You must be talking about me, so it is ok to say my name ;) LOL HAHAH only joking. What a great card. I am sure your friend will LOVE IT!! Thank you for your kind words about our challenges and of course thank you for making them great by playing with us!!
    Priscilla
    Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Suzi - really like the layout and the colour! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun! Super pretty card! I'd never of thought to use this tilda as a christmas image but it works really well! Lovin the glitter! Have a wonderful weekend! Love Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your Tilda card. That flower is fab! Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. It is such a pleasure to have you, and we hope that you will continue to play with us in the coming weeks.

    If you love blog candy, pop over to my blog and check out some really fun stuff that I have up for grabs right now.

    Carolyn, MMSC DT
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, How delightful and endearing your card is. The colors are superb and wonderful. I love all the design elements that come together on this beauty to make it enchanting. Thanks for playing the MM challenge this week. I look forward to more of your wonderful creations.

    Carol
    www.chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy.blogspot.com
    Midnight Madness Guest Design Diva- September

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi,

    Lovely card, love the image !!!!

    Hugs,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glitter on Tilda's wings. Lovely take on the sketch challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the MMSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx