Friday, August 21

Framed Willow MMSC15




I just loved the sketch over at Midnight Madness Challenge, usually It's the first place I head to on a Tuesday which I did do just to see the DT cards and get the new sketch and I usually upload my entry on Wednesday, I loved the sketch but couldn't get my Mojo into gear. I wanted to do something different for me, and I kept going back and revisiting the DT examples, which by the way are to die for. They have made me braver in my attitude to crafting, I've tried different mediums weekly, sorry if I'm gushing a little but they are very very inspiring over there. Click on the name above if you would like to visit them.

Anyway 3 days later I have come up with this card as an entry into MMSC15 and I'm quite pleased with it.

Thank you so much for visiting, I do hope you come back and see me again.
Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: this is double sided card that I buy from my local craft store
Coredination card for embossing and mounting
Image: WOJ Willow - coloured with Staedler Water colour pencils.
Cuttlebug embossing folders Script for the image mount and A2 border Organic Flourish
Fibres are Bloom & Grow Wild asparagus
Brads: Dovecraft
Photo frame is a fridge magnet which can be detached and any picture inserted. 6 in a pack for a £1.00 from Poundland or for our American friends 6 for 75cents




12 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is so beautiful!! I love all the flourishes and your tassels and that frame is awesome! Beautifully done!! Thanks for playing along with us this week. The MMDesign Team appreciates it.

    Phyllis MMDesign Team
    aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think that this card is so lovely. Love the coloring, framing of the image. Your attention to detail in your embellishments is also great! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! The DT of MMSC are all looking forward to seeing your artwork next week too! Lovely Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it Susie last look before I go lol

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh its gorgeous Suzi! I just love the fibres, had to get a good close up on them too! So lovely to see such a great colour combo!
    Be brave more often, you're great at it!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Suzi! I love ALL of the details. The embossed panels are incredible! Fabulous card! Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We appreciate your support and hope that you will play with us again next week.

    Carolyn, MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Suzi!! Love it all, but particularly the bargain frame - really sets the tone for the whole card. Beautiful image too. Love it!!!x :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simply stunning card Suzi, I love the image and your colouring is gorgeous. Great papers and a beautiful layout.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Suzi - I see what you have done - framing just the head of that stamp of WOJ I like - great frame too.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the most creative take on the sketch!! I love the frame around the image, the tassels and the textures!! Great job!! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, you are so SWEET with your comments on the MMDT ladies. Your card is very unusual!! You found your MoJo!! I love the frame and image in the frame, nice take on the sketch. So glad you have made us a part of your Tuesday morning!!! Thank YOU.

    Jane MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific card! Love all the details on this one! Good luck with this weeks contest! Hugz, Sunshine of Sunshine's Stamps:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx