Thursday, August 20

Mimi's Xmas



Evening Friends, another wet and wind day here in Scotland. I think summer is definitely finished here and it's only August. I did some visiting today to my favourite blogs and was inspired to make this card for 4 challenges. It also means I am on top of my Xmas card list, I've been making at least 4 a week for the last month. It will be the first time I have ever given a handmade Christmas card to anyone, quite looking forward to their reactions.

1. Trimcraft Lee-anne's sketch: I'm a member over at the site so this makes me a Trimmie. It's a lovely site, very friendly and welcoming.
2. Creative Card Crew Challenge: This week the theme is Christmas in August.
3. Whimsy Stamps Challenge: The theme this week is ribbons, as few or as many as you like.
4. Simon Says Challenge: The theme this week is Christmas in August.

If you haven't visited the above blogs then just click on the name and you are there,
they are all wonderful blogs with great DT cards to inspire you.

Thank you so much for visiting me, pop back anytime, you are always welcome.
Suzi xx

Recipe:
BP
: Unknown
coredination for mounts
Image: Mimi & Snowman (Gem Designs)
Ribbon: Dovecraft
Colouring: Staedler water pencils
Sentiment & peel offs from stash



6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi, I just love how you have combine so many challenges into one card!

    I'm getting into the spirit with this cute card of yours :)

    :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card! Love the sweet image and the papers you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sweet christmas card Suzi, brilliant details. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfil card! They're beautiful the snowflakes and very cute the picture!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, great colors and the embellishments are beautiful!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Suzi! Love the winter theme and that adorable image. Great ribbon detail too. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx