Sunday, August 16

My New Pen Holder





Hi friends, well I had fun making this today, I've been working over the last 3 days so haven't had much time to craft and I so much needed a new pen holder, so hey presto the challenge over at Simon Says Challenge the spec this week is anything but a card, we were told to use our imagination, so here is my entry for this week.

Over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS Challenge they are looking for a GIFT (boxes bags etc)
as this is a gift for myself I'm hoping it qualifies. Watch this space because I am going to be making a set of other holders to match this one.
Thank you so much for visiting I do hope you will come back and see me again.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
I cut in half an old gravy carton
Paper: DCWV travel
Image: Summer from Pink Gem Designs: she sits on a log but I cut it away, stamped her twice on 250gm card and glued together for stability.
Staedler water pencils to colour image
Ribbon and flowers from stash.





8 comments:

  1. Oh what a great item Suzi, its so funky! To think that we throw all those sorts of things out yet look how great youve made it look! Im hoping to do something similar with an empty tin! I look forward to your next additions!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, great project! Lovely flowers.
    Hugs, Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi,

    Great pen holder you made !!! So lovely !!!

    Hugs,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous, brilliant creation.
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome marker storage! Your design and papers are fabulous!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute container!
    thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is fantastic Suzi - love the paper you have use too and such a useful thing to make. :)

    xxDebbiex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx