Tuesday, August 18

Princess Invitation



It's been another wet and windy day today, so thought I'd crack on with 12 invitations that my daughter asked me to make for the little girls who are coming to my Grandsons' girlfriends birthday party, she is making another 12 for the little boys. I haven't seen them yet but I'm sure they will be lovely.

Just to bring you up to speed, I have twin Grandsons aged 5 and they both like Tegan (the birthday girl) very much, in fact Aaron insists that he is going to take her out for a meal to Franky & Benny's and then he is going to marry her, but he will wait until he is 12 before he asks her. Now Ross, he is the quieter of the two but I have a funny feeling he will get to it when he is 11. They are soo..... funny at times, they do keep me young. I just love my conversations with them.

Anyway enough of my meanderings. I am entering this card into no less than 5 challenges.

1. The Cuttlebug Spot Sunday Challenge:
this week the theme is invitations.
2. Sunday Sketch & Stamp: I followed Maggie's lovely sketch. The only thing I omitted was the flower at the bottom of the sketch. I hope the rest is acceptable.
3. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: This weeks theme is Your Favourite Things, well I love using ribbons, glitter and bling. So I think this qualifies.
4. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Are celebrating their 100th Challenge, and the spec this week is to choose any one of the previous 99. I chose Swirls.
5. Incy Wincy Designs: We haven't seen Greg for a few weeks due to DT illness and other problems, but it's nice to see them back, the theme this week is Feminine, with Girlie colours.

Thank you so much for coming to visit me at my little domain, I really do appreciate it. Hope you all have a nice evening.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
BP: LLB Retro Rose
Image: Thoughful Sprinkes by Pink Gem Designs
Colourings: Dress Copics - wings shoes star Sakura Tiara - hair Whispers.
Accessories: Cuttlebug Emossing Folders: Swiss Dots & Devine
Swirls: cuttlebug
Stickles glitter pot
Ribbon, gems and sentiment from stash.

20 comments:

  1. aww Sweet Susie
    Just listed me last card afore I go

    Will miss you all but see you when I get back If I am on puter on holiday will pop by

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Suzi, your grandsons sound like real little characters - lol re going to Franky and Bennys :) Fabulous card chick - I love the image and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the grandsons ... looks like i have all this to look forward too ... my little treasure is just 2! Gorgeous girly card, love the fab image and the colours are great. Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your invite...it is adorable..thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love that cute little girl! Thanks for playing along this week at TCS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovey card and a very pretty image,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Suzi.Great invitation babe. I have a little something for you here
    Take care
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! Great take on this weeks CBS challenge, and way to go combining it with all of the other challenges. So glad you joined us again this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Suzi
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet, sweet card!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww bless your grandsons!! isn't it lovely that they have it all figured out at 5!
    Your card is so sweet!!
    ~Thanks for joining us at pollycraft!
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Suzi this is darling! How cute to have 2 sets of invitations. Great job on all of the challenges. Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet Suzi, the little girls will love them

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw gorgeous invitation....really sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Suzi!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for entering our challenge with this beautiful invitation :) They will be loved :)

    Hugs Heather from Incy Wincy Designs Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. How pretty! I wonder which grandson she will go for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just so pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week! KarenB

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute invite and I love ribbons glitter and bling too :D
    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx