Saturday, August 29

Sparkly Xmas

a

Well you are not going to believe tnk his, "The sun is Shining" It's been raining her for the last 5 or 6 days, so it is so lovely to have some sun, still very windy but hey ho! can't have it all.
I managed to make another Christmas card this morning, promise I won't post any more
for a while. Love this magnolia stamp so thought I would use her. She is for 3 challenges:

1. Roses on Paper Challenge: The theme this week is to incorporate a Punch/Punches on a
sketch challenge of your choice. I used Martha Steward Doily Lace Border Punch on my dark green accent coloured paper.
2. Papertake Weekly Challenge: I follow the great sketch from them this week.
3. Whimsy Stamps Challenge: They are looking for Sparkle this week, so I have used a glitter brad and Glamour Dust on Tilda's wings.

Thank you so much for visiting me, I really do appreciate it. Pop back and see me again,
you are always very welcome.
Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP; papermania & Metalic card for embossing
Image: Magnolia's Tilda
Colouring: Staedler water colour pencils
Glamour dust for wings, Pebbles inc glimmer chalks to outline tilda.
Punch: Martha Steward Doily Lace
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Sledding
Glitter Brad: making memories Fa la la
Flowers & Sentiment from stash.


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suzi love the image
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - What do you mean you've got sun...we had a small flash then it started raining again - I think we will never dry out! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi
    Beautiful card - love the image and the colours. Good luck with the challenges.
    Hope you are well.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya Suzi...I know...please don't fall over in shock!!...Iv been a very naughty blogger these past weeks. I have been so so busy. Today I promised myself I would come and see friends and what they have been up to!...well, I can see that you still have your mojo and working greatly along side you bless. Beautiful work I havn't seen.
    Thanks for stopping by as always.

    Big Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Suzi! Love that Tilda and her glittery wings. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous chick. You did a great job with the sketch and the colours and image are just gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us at PTW - hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Roses on Paper / Belles 'n Whistles

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card Suzi :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx