Sunday, August 30

Sugar Bowl Challenge 18 Kathy's Sketch




Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. I just love this Sugar Nellie stamp, she reminds me so much of my daughter who had dark thick strawberry blonde hair that was very long and wild when she was young. I have done this for
The Sugar Bowl Challenge:
I've been a follower for a while but never entered. I just loved Kathy's sketch this week and thought I would have a go.

Thank you so much for visiting, I do love to read all your comments, they are very encouraging and motivational so thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: papermania - LLB Retro Rose - Core'dinations
Image: Sugar Nellie - Suzanne Woolcott's Untamed
Colouring: Staedler water colour pencils, Pebbles inc glitter chalks
Border Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace
K & Co accent flowers "Swell Noel"
Ribbon, buttons & gem from stash.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card suzi i like the ribbon you have used
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suzi - great flowers! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx