Wednesday, August 12

Victorian Lady MMSC14





Hi Everyone, it's that time of the week again, my favourite day is Tuesday because I know I have the new Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge to look forward too along with all the fantastic DT cards to browse over and get inspiration from. My next favourite day is the day I upload my card/project after completing the challenge. If you haven't visited Priscilla, then please just click on the name highlighted and hey presto you are there.

I bought this lovely image from my local craft store, she is one of four on a A4 sheet, I just couldn't decide the colour scheme for this project so I made up a mood board to help me chose the colours etc for the project, and although the image is really pretty I though she was missing something, a little colour. So using my glimmer chalks I decided to give her a make-over. I gave her blue eyes, golden eyeshadow, red lips and pink blush cheeks, I think she look great. I also coloured her hairband and the roses she is holding.

Thank you so much for visiting me at my little space, do come back anytime,
you are always welcome.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
Papers: Cosmo Cricket
Papermania paper punch
Image: Local Craft Store
Chalks: Pebbles inc.
Sentiment, Roses & Ribbon from stash






6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi...Wow this is a true treasure. She is so pretty..and almost looks like a picture of someone in your family tree :) I just love vintage if you have not guessed the by now :) So your card is a big hit with me. Well done with all the extras and your rocked the sketch. Thank you for your kind words about Tuesdays :) and of course for playing with us each week. Always a pleasure clicking on your name.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the soft, faded look that you have created here. Such a romantic card. The roses are beautiful too. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We love having you and hope that you will join us in the fun again next week.

    Carolyn MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty!! You made her up so beautifully!! Your card is gorgeous as well. Great colors. Love that border punch. We want to thank you for playing in the MMSC14.

    Phyllis - MMDesign Team
    aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, I love the style of this card, the soft vintage look :) Your clever way of punching and then overlaying for the red is so great. I will have to give it a try. Thanks for playing MMSC with us, and we appreciate your kind words too! xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi! What a soft and beautiful card! Fantastic job on this weeks sketch. Not sure if you knew or not but if you post my store logo on your blog you get extra freebies if your name is drawn this week! Good Luck! Thank you for joining us this week! See you next week!

    Sue
    MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, beautiful image I love it

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx