Friday, September 4

Angelic Maggie


Hello dear friends. I do hope you are having better weather than we are, it's 12* and pouring with rain, so there was nothing else for it but to stay indoors and make a few projects. I chose Maggie (Isn't she the most adorable angel) and it was a very generous Friday Freebie from
Digital Delights. This will be my first attempt at their challenge. I've used her to enter a couple of challenges and they are

1. Delightful Sketches Challenge:
I followed the great sketch
2. Papertake Weekly Challenge:
The theme this week is Angels or Fairys Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you will come back and see me again. Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: K&co Isabella MME Wild Asparagus
Image: Angel Maggie from Digital Delights
Colour mediums: Copics, staedler water colour pencils, Sakura Soufle white, Glamour dust.
Nestabilities: Scallop round
Martha Stewart border punch Doily Lace
Sentiment & embellishments from stash.



11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card there is a little something on my blog for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi and I love the colours and design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card hun love it love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Suzi!! Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Suzi! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, cute image, fab papers and design. Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Suzi!! What a really sweet card!! Love those gorgeous sparkly wings!! :) Thanks so much for linking Saturday Spotlight in your sidebar!! I hope you'll join us in some challenges when they start!! If you haven't yet, please stop by to meet the new Spotlight Divas!! Good luck with the give away!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Suzi
    Thanks for playing along this week on Delightful Sketches
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Suzi,

    Angel Maggie is just adorable. I hope you enjoyed her. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Suzi, love the sweet image. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Fantastic job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx