Wednesday, September 16

Autumn/ Fall Days




It's definitely on it's way, Autumn that is. I even put on the central heating last night, the temperature just plummeted. I made this card for 3 challenges. I decided to stay with greens, browns and golds. Think it's turned out quite nice. I had an old pearl necklace which I had broken up a few months ago, so I used the beads to make a charm, I took the wire out of the attached ribbon and used that to attach it and wrapped it round a pretty little rose. The Butterflies are from spellbinders. I embossed them and using my brown and green chalk sticks I distressed them. The challenges I am entering are:

1. Our Creative Corner Challenge: The theme this week is Happy Fall Y'all, make a Fall/Autumn card.
2. La-La Land Crafts Challenge: The theme this week is to use at least 3 embellishments, I have used Ribbon, Rose, Pearls and buttons.
3. A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge: The theme this week is Fall into Autumn. They would like to see your take on Autumn.

Thank you so much for visiting, I do look forward to reading your comments and I appreciate your opinions very much.
Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP from local craft store
Butterfly: spellbinders
Joy Attachment: Dovecraft
Sentiment: Scrapbook cd
Ribbon, pearls,flower, button from stash.
Chalks sticks by staedler

18 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi - beautiful card - love the colours you have chosen. Great charm you have made too. :) :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at the OCC!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love this design, and what a fab way to re-use a necklace. Lovely. Thanks for linking to my candy, good luck in the draw. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card Suzi - the colour is brilliant! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely design. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Suzi! Particularly love the pearly charm and those fab butterflies. Good luck in the challenges, hon.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susie that is so different..I love it..Its really clever Well made too Good luck!
    I am doing the fall ones tomorrow had a quiet day crafting I got your atc,s two lots think I will need to pass the swap on I just hve not got the time now
    Crazy how your life changes goes in stages
    Hope ur ok Ive listed an altered Cd tonight
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card and love the design loving those butterflies love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh suzi! i love this. it is absolutely gorgeous! i mean totally gorgeous. wow!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, lovely details. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great design! Lovely Fall card! Thanks so much for playing along at La La Land Crafts! Hope to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card!!
    Love the colours, design and beautifull butterflies.
    Thanks for joining LLWWC.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, perfect for a fall challenge! Love those butterflies! So happy you could play along with us this week at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Suzi, love all the embelishments

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the details on your card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great project and thanks for joining in with our Embellish It challenge over at La La Land Crafts. I hope you enjoyed it as much I did and join in with us again soon.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous! Love the butterflies and the hanging charm is fab! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! The butterflies are stunning and the charm is gorgeous! Thank you for joining in on the fun this week at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx