Tuesday, September 29

Christmas Hanging Ornament



Hi Friends, here is little something that I've made for a challenge. Not my normal style, but I really enjoy getting away from the "Normal" sometimes. The only problem was photographing it. Nightmare!! It's been so dull and grey here the past couple of days and cold to boot. Had to put the heating on this afternoon and the lamps to give some light in the room. Any way enough of the miserable weather. Hope you all had a lovely day. These are the challenge that my ornament is for: Just to put the picture into prospective the ornament is 18" long.

1. Peach Keen Stamps Challenge: If you haven't been over to visit this lovely blog then you don't know what you are missing, there is lots going on including Candy, challenges etc.
The theme this week is to create a hanging ornament and it must have gold on it and a stamped image. I've used gold ribbon, gold glimmer dust on Tilda's wings, gold on the mini star and gold glimmer mist on my leaf. I think that's enough gold. Hehehe

To put the picture into prospective it is 16" long.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I really appreciate it. Do leave me a comment cause I love to read your opinions.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: papermania words
Stars: Cricut George cartridge
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Pro markers, Copics,
Glamour Dust for wings (gold)
Flower, tag, small glitter star, ribbon & charm from stash.



3 comments:

  1. Wow ur clever thats fab! Susie are u doing incy this week?.. its Autumn Heathers got a DT member to help her so think things will get better shes looking for new 5 Dt I know you like to apply I am doing one week fot her 19th of Oct so PLEASE join that week Ive just listed mine (on me blog if u want link)Thanks pal going over to look at peachy now What fun!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ornament. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SUZI.. please forgive my late response! Just realized this morning that I STILL didn't get to see all of the ornament entries!! I just love your hanging ornament... what a great idea to connect pieces to hang in a row!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!! :)Hugs, KathyJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx