Thursday, September 3

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 14 - Anything except a Card.


Morning Everyone, hope you are all bright and cheery this morning. Here is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 15 this week, we would like you to make anything but a card. I decided to make myself a Christmas to do book. It's going to hold my Christmas card list which I can tick off the names once their card has been made, it will also hold all the relevant info I need for the soon to be Christmas Season. I'm determined to be ultra organised this year.

Do pop along and join us in the fun. Remember you don't win it if you ain't in it.
Look forward to seeing all your lovely creations.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
Paper from QVC (borrowed!! from my Daughter)
Various wired ribbons from stash
Old Christmas rose decoration, dimantled and redesigned


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful book, lovely image and soft colours. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ribbons Suzi - beautiful project! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi....Im here hunny! please dont fall off your chair! lol
    This is amazing sweetie. I love Vintage anyway but this is so fine!

    Big Hugs

    Lisa.xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx