Thursday, September 24

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 18 No Backing Paper




Good morning Friends, This is my DT card for the challenge this week over at C.R.A.F.T. This week the challenge is to use no backing paper. Not as easy as you think, but I'm sure you will agree that the design team have come up with some gorgeous examples. Do pop over and have a look. Our sponsor this week is the lovely Debbie from The Crafty Pad. I have used one of the gorgeous stamps (Ted pulling Sled) which is available now along with a wonderful selection of stamps designed by Debbie. Do pop along to have a look and treat yourself.
I cut round the image and attached blue thread to the sled and Teds hand, I also used Ted on his own for the inside of the card and chalked it with pastel blue.

I am also entering my little ted into two challenges and they are:
1. Creative Card Crew Challenge: The theme this week is to decorate the inside of your card.
2. Allsorts Challenge: The theme this week is snowflakes in September.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit me, I do hope you have had a nice time and that you will come back and see me soon.
Suzi xx

Recipe:
CB embossing folders: Snowflake & Sledding
Core'ordinations card for mounting
Image: Ted pulling sled from The Crafty Pad
Mediums, staedler water pencils for image
Dowler & Rowney soft pastel chalks for the inside of the card
Snowflake glitter embellishment by K&co (Swell Noel)
Ribbon, sentiment from stash.




11 comments:

  1. Hiii!!!! I'm coming from Jude's :)

    This is a cute card, love the shading and the embossing is beautiful. I need to emboss more, I just don't do it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely textures in this card, fab. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi suzi

    fabulous card i love all the embossing and the images are so cute

    thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsen...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suzi - lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, Such a cute card!

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi

    Love your Christmas card. Great embossing and a really beautiful multi layered snowflake.

    Thank you for joining in the fun with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely. You might as well want to know the range and quality of paper crafting materials I found at Christina’s Crafts. Worth Checking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi, love all the embossing and ive also fallen in love with those crafty pad stamps too they are great fun.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the unusual shape to your card

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card and image, can't wait to have some of Debbie's stamps myself.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card Suzi both inside and out! Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx