Sunday, September 20

The Crafty Pad Challenge 38 GDT Card



Hi Friends, I had the privilege and pleasure of being 1 of the GDT's members over at
The Crafty Pad challenge blog this week, I was joined by the lovely Sarah my fellow GDT member who is a very talented and upcoming card maker considering she is a sweet 9 years of age. We both used Debbie's own gorgeous stamps which are available on the blog. You really must pop over and have a peek. The new Xmas range of stamps are just gorgeous as are all the other lovely stamps. This week the challenge is to use at least one circle and the colour purple.

I made my circles into Christmas Baubles, and attached glitter threads. I used the cute Ted pulling his sled as my image, isn't he just the cutest little guy. I am also entering my card into One Stop Craft Challenge: the theme this week is Beary Nice - include a Ted/Bear in your project.

I will have another card for you later, I'm just putting the finishing touches to it. So pop back later and have a look. Thank you for taking the time to visit, I really appreciate it.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Received in a paper swap over at Trimcraft.co.uk
Image: Ted pulling sled from The Crafty Pad
Colouring: staedler water pencils, sakura white souffle pen
Cbug snowflake embossing folder.
Ribbon,sentiment and glitter threads from stash.



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Suzi. I love the idea of the giant Baubles.
    Its been great having you on the GDT on The Crafty Pad, your cards and projects are always wonderful
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suzi! Lovely colour and I like your purple baubles! Lovely image by debs! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love it! That teddy is just adorable. Your papers are amazing and it's such a great design with fab details. Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Xmas card, Suzi!! Love your colours and the fab image too.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Suzi, love the way you have used the baubles and the cute image

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Suzi, lovely working with you on the dt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi - sorry I am late popping over to say thanks for your beautiful GDT card. I really adore this card and love you big baubles with Christmas Ted in - clever. :) It has been a huge pleasure working with you. :)

    Thanks again Debbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours and the baubles look great. Many thanks for joining in with the one stop craft challenge.
    Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx