Tuesday, September 15

Demure in Hue's of Blues


Good Evening Dear Friends, hope you all had a wonderful day, I have. My three beautiful Grandsons kept me company for a few hours this afternoon, while Mummy went to see her Neuro Surgeon, I won't go into details but we got good news, no further treatment will be necessary, just medication for a while.

I made this card for her yesterday and gave it to her when she returned from the hospital.
She loved it. I hope you do to. Just in case you are wondering why the sentiment says Friends, that's what my Daughter is to me My best friend, it wasn't always like that, but now she is a grown up and has children of her own we are much more appreciative of each other. I did ask her if I could enter her card the card in a few challenges and she said yes.

It falls into the category for 7 challenges

1. ABC Challenge: The brief this week was to use "Die Cuts". I have used a nestie and a swirl.
2. Papertake Weekly Challenge: This week are looking for "Faking It" anything fake, i.e. flowers, lace, ribbons etc. I made the flowers and distressed them, I also used fake pearls.
3. Ooh-la-la- Creations Challenge: My first time entering this challenge and they are looking for "Floral Fantasy"
4. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: A colour challenge this week of Black/White and 1 other colour of your choice. I chose Blue
5. Pile it On Challenge: This weeks them is once again Black/White and 1 other colour of your choice. I chose Blue
6. Cupcake Challenge: The brief this week is Swirls & Pearls, I have both on my card.
7. Allsorts Challenge: The theme this week is a sketch and two colour combo of your choice.

Thank you so much for coming to visit me, I really appreciate it. Hope you all have a lovely evening and come back to see me again soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Papermania CCSR

DCWV for flowers, nestie & swirl
Nesties round and square
Image: Sugar Nellie (Demure)
Coloured with staedler water pencils & pro marker skin colours
Flowers: spellbinders which I distressed
Sentiment heat embossed with bridal powder
Pearl brads & ribb0n from Stash.

23 comments:

  1. Hi suzi beautiful card for the challenge...love that sweet image and your gorgeous distressed flowers...so pleased to hear your good news...and ...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW....hugs kath (GDT) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, thank you for playing along with us at Ooh La La Creations. Your design is beautiful and well done for getting 6 in 1! Hope you see you back with us soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Suzi! Hope your daughter continues to get good news. It's lovely that you can see each other as best friends. Good luck in all of your challenges.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi thank you so much for joining us at Ooh la la this week your card is beautiful and I am glad you got good news today too
    Wow 6 challenges in one fantastic,hopefully we shall see you again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, what a pretty card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Your chosen colour scheme is beautiful. I am so pleased that your daughter received good news from her neurosurgeon. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so right..... demure it is! stunning, too!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzie

    Beautfil blues, so decliate adn feminine.

    Love the way you have lightly glitterd the edges of the flowers, adds real dimension.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi
    Lovely card - the blue tones are just perfect. Gorgeous soft image. Very pleased to hear the good news about your daughter.
    Thanks for taking the time to join us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Almost feels like she is floating...very nice and soft. Thanks for Playing at PIO

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I really love those flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  12. she's a cutie!! Great job with so many challenges all in one!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so gorgeous chick, such pretty flowers, and a fabulous take on the challenge:) Good news re your daughter xxx Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi

    What a gorgeous card - I love what you have done with the sketch and your flowers are great.

    So pleased that it was a good day for your daughter and for you too.

    Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi

    this is beautiful i'm sure your daughter will cherish it

    thank you for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Suzi, I bet you daughter will keep it forever. Glad to hear she had good news,

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Suzi, you've done a smashing job with this weeks pearls and swirls theme, love your colour combination! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really gorgeous, i love the colours that you have chosen, a beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Cupcake, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so soft and pretty, thank you for playing with PIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card Suzi, I love the colours and the image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, and what a clever girls to make a card that covered 7 challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx