Saturday, September 5

Flowers for Heidi



Hello my friends, well it's still raining here and quite chilly too. I stayed in today and made a couple of cards, tried a few new techniques that I haven't tried before, all in all a pretty constructive day. I do like the way this card has turned out, I've used a new stamp and new pens, it's the first time I have used distressing inks. The card is going into 5 challenges.

1. Simon Says Challenge: The Sketch is by Iris, and it's Heidi's birthday, she is giving away a fantastic prize, you must pop over and see the wonderful DT work.
2. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge: It was Jane's turn to choose the challenge and she has given us a theme of Hearts & Flowers.
3. A spoonful of Sugar Challenge: The theme this week is distressing, they would like to see, tearing, chalking, inking, anything that would give your project an aged feeling. I've used pastel chalk sticks to age my white card flowers.
4. Stamp Something Challenge: The theme this week is to use your favourite stamp. I've used WOJ - I love all their stamp, but this one is so special to me.
5. Creative Inspirations Challenge: The theme this week is Brown & Blue, one of my favourite combinations. I think this colour scheme is very classy.

Thank you so much for visiting me, do pop in to see me again anytime. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: MME Wild Asparagus. DCWV textured card
Image: WOJ willow with flowers
Colouring: my new promarkers - staedler water colour pencils - Daler Rooney soft pastel chalk sticks.
Martha Stewart punch - doily lace
Spellbinders: Daisy Flowers for large flower = flowers & petals for small flowers
Charm - ribbon - sentiment - leaves - brads from stash.

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! You did an awesome job on those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, Very cute card!! What a wonderful job you have done with that image!!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, firstly well done on combining so many challenges !

    Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and papers you have used. Very pretty flowers too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Suzi :-) The image is lovely and the papers you used are beautiful :-) I love to try new techniques too ,, fun eh !! :-)


    Thanks for joining this weeks special Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning hunny....yes i know...'Im here at last' lol
    just been looking at all your gorgeous creations. Love these colours. As always hun you amaze me how you work around so many challenges :-) I couldnt do it...oh no no no. Bless your heart

    Love Lisa.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the little charm dangling from the sentiment it looks great! rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable sweet card, love the cute image and brilliant job with the sketch.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card. love the embellishments. darling, just darling! thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, this is such a beautiful card! Great stamping and colouring and your colours are just sweet! Love everything about it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx