Thursday, September 3

Funky Fairys Case it challenge


I had a great time yesterday doing the blog hop over at Funky Fairys challenge you still have time to enter the hop and win some fab candy, it's open until 9.00am Friday the 4th Sept.

The challenge this week is to Case one of the DT teams work and enter it into the challenge. I
do hope I've done this right. I loved Andreas case which she took from Emma Woods. So I've taken my Case from both of them and came up with a different look. I've used a download backing paper called Swirls, I chose the pale pink shade. I must say it printed off beautifully.


Thank you so much for visiting, do leave me a comment, I love to read your valued opinions.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP - Funky Fairys download (swirls)
Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch
Nestabilities round scallops
Image: (unknown) had it ages
medium: whisper pens
Sentiments, stretchy lace & cord for tag from stash.
Tag: hand made using Swirls paper


11 comments:

  1. Stunning 'Case', love the projects and the pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at the Funky Fairy challenge and for hoping as well! Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Suzi, it's brilliant. You did a good job.
    thanks for playing along with FF this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi suzi
    you have done a fab job,the projects are beautiful well done,this blog hopping is fun isnt it.
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creations Suzi :-) I love the items you chose to case ,, lovely gift idea eh !! :-) The swirly paper looks fab and I love the cute snowman ;-)
    glad you enjoyed the hop and good luck with the prize draws :-)

    thanks for joining the FF Challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so girlie :)
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely! They all look so pretty and the colour is such a fresh look for xmas!
    Keryn ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi
    Wow gorgeous card and jar....fantastic case and so pretty.
    Many thanks for joining us on the hop and taking part in the challenge over at Funky Fairy's.
    Good luck, Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ab case it love the colour so pretty,thankyou for joining in the case it
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi

    Gorgeous CASE of Emma and Andrea's altered jar and a card, love the xmas theme.

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at FFC.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx