Friday, September 25

Hot Chocolate treat




There is nothing like a cup of hot chocolate when the weather is changing to remind us that Autumn is just around the corner. I made this card for quite a few challenges, 7 in total. Sadly this is the last image I have of Willow drinking her hot chocolate, I received it in an image swap over at Trimcraft where I am a member. I will definitely need to find the stamp, it's one of my favourite woj stamps. So if anyone is having a clear out and is selling some of their stamps do let me know. Anyway here are the fab challenges she is entering.

1. Sunday Sketch & Stamp: I followed the lovely sketch by Arianne this week.
2. Winter Wonderland Challenge: This week the theme is Hot Chocolate.
3. Creative Card Crew Challenge: The theme this week is to decorate the inside of your card.
4. Cute Daisy May Challenge: Are looking for Texture, either embossing, ribbon, lace etc, in fact anything that is kinda touchy feelie.
5. Ooh-la-la-Creations Challenge: The theme this week is Shades of Autumn and to me Autumn is browns,oranges,creams.
6. Stamp Something Challenge: This month they are having a Favourite. Last week it was favourite colours/papers. This week it is Favourite Sketch/layout. I love this type of layout where the image is just off centre and at an angle.
7. Creative Inspirations Challenge: This weeks theme is Autumn/Fall. To me the colours I have chosen remind me of Autumn.

Well my dear friends, that's me for today, no more cards/projects to upload, so I will use up some of my time visiting my friends and looking for more inspiration. Thank you all so much for visiting and giving me such confidence in my projects.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
Papers: papermania dots, core'dinations gold
Image: WOJ Willow with hot chocolate
Mediums: Whispers - pro markers - soft chalk sticks
Nesti's & spellbinder for flower
Charm: an old pair of earings broken up and redesigned.
Brad, Lace, Sentiment from stash

21 comments:

  1. Hiya Suzi
    Gorgeous card - love the image!!! Could just do with a lovely mug of hot chocolate!!!
    Hope you are well.
    Good luck with all the challenges.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet card! I love the colors you made it with and that you were able to participate in all those challenges with one card!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Suzi! Love the hot chocolate theme - just what we need as the temperature starts to plummet on an evening. Beautiful image and layout, hon.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So warm and pretty! Makes me want to snuggle up with a nice mug of cocoa!! http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUSIE.............................fABIDAZZIE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    LIZX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the image is so sweet.
    Thanks so much for playing Stamp Something Challenge with us.
    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm yummy, lovely card, makes me want to have a hot chocolate :) Power of suggestion! Thanks so much for the lovely congrats comment on my blog. Have a fab weekend. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card suzi,lovely colours and i love the lace .good luck with the challenges
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Congrats on all the challenges you've managed to enter with this gorgeous card. Love that stamp of Willow with her mug of steaming cocoa/coffee/tea! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this fortnight! Hugs, Sem (SS&SD T)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful card Suzi. I love how you've decorated the inside, it's so classy! The image, the colours, charms and that lace border ..... gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Suzie, I love this image too and it looks like all she needs now is a roaring fire and a movie to curl up in front of :-)
    Thank you for joining us at CDM againe this week.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card - just love that lacey bit!
    Thanks for playing at WW this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great one, you have been busy.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is gorgeous makes me feel like having a bar of chocolate or maybe a cup of cocoa lol, seriously this is fabulous the colours and that lace are quite lovely thank you for joining us at Cute Daisy May this week.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. your style is amazing, super fantastic creations....have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Fantastic! You are the queen of combining challenges Suzi! Love the added lace on the card, and the hanging charm is so cute! Great job, can't wait to see the next one! Keep having fun! :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful card Suzi and thanks for playing with OLL again. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another beauty Suzi, love the charm! Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a gorgeous card and I love all your tecture! Thanks for joining the CDM Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzi Beautful card and love the choc yummy.
    I am here for tea and a jammie dodger, not had a jammie dodger for years lol now I'm gonna have to look for some lol.

    Congratulations on winning my Birthday Candy heres my addy.

    lyndajessup@hotmail.com

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. mmmmm, a delish card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx