Thursday, September 17

My DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 17



Good Morning Friends, well it's Thursday and time for another challenge over at
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge which has the theme of Pink & Brown. Do come over and join us.
The lovely Just Tracy is sponsoring the challenge this week, a prize well worth winning.
A big thank you Tracy for your generosity. I am also entering this into the Simon Says Challenge
which this week is a recipe challenge of 3 embellishments, 2 papers, 1 image.

This is all I have for you this morning, I am in the middle of another couple of projects so will try and get back later and upload them. Thanks for popping in to visit, do hope you enjoyed it. Come back and visit again soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP papermania CCSR
Image sugar nellie's Demure
coloured with Staedler water pencils & pro marker skin tones
Sizzix flourish die cut
MS doily lace punch
roses, ribbon,brad, sentiment from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Suzi, I love the colours the pretty image and the flourish

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Suzi - love the colouring and the swirls. Fabulous!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi, lovely image and I slove the swirls around it, love Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is lovely :-) The image is gorgeous and the papers and embellies you used are perfect ,, I love the swirl,,, lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous card, fabulous image and colours.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx