Tuesday, September 1

Peachy Keen Challenge 10



Hi Friends, hope you are all well and having a nice week so far. I choose these gorgeous Peachy Keen stamps from a challenge that I won last month, aren't they adorable. They arrived very quickly and the service was excellent, and they stamp up beautifully. The card has been made for the
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 10
Just click on the above and hey presto you will be there.

Thank you so much for visiting, I do hope you will come back and see me again. You are
always welcome.
Recipe:
DP: LLB Retro Rose
Base card Pink
Peel offs to make grid
Images: Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-229 Funny Faces PK-244 Bee Happy
Colouring: Staedler water colour pencils




9 comments:

  1. Aaaah Suzi this is so cute hunny.
    Take care
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi a really lovely card, very cute. Trish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is that and perfect with the LLB. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute hun love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to get me one of those...a peach, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi ,
    This is so cute what a gorgeous card.thanks for playing in the daily giverway.Good luck
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Suzi
    Such a cute gorgeous card. Thanks for letting us know about such a great blog - I love it!!! I have left a little something for you over on my blog.
    Hope you are well.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi this is awesome! I LOVE your take on the PK challenge! You've used two of my favourite stamp sets too! Thank you for joining in with us again at Peachy Keen.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi! HOW DARLING your card is!! I LOVE it!! Great job coloring and combining sets. Super take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps and for all of your great comments!! Sincerely, Kathy Jakopovich

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx