Monday, September 28

Pure Innocence



Hiya Friends, Hope you all had a nice weekend. I made this sweet little card for the
Simon Says Challenge which this week is to include stitching in your card. I used my red glitter pen, sadly my sewing machine has died on me. I think I need to invest in one of those lovely little ditty ones. The old one took up too much room. I will hopefully be back with another card before the day is out. Thank you for coming to visit me and I hope you come back and see me soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
Core'dination card
Image: Pure innocence from Digi Stamps Characters
Medium: promarkers & staedler water colour pencils Sakura tiara pen
Glitter dust for hat and boots
MS Doily Lace punch
Sentiment: free from Craft mag
Flower, ribbon, brad from stash.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Suzi! Absolutely love that image, she's adorable. Great layout, hon.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous Suzi :-) The image is loveky and the papers and colours you used are fab ! Love the 'sewing' and her sparkly hat :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie Hi How are ya pal? I feel its been an age but its not really! I love that little girls shes just so very cute Your cards are always just so nice put together!
    Chat again later then!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgoues card hun great layout and colurs too love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Suzi - the image is so cute. Love your colouring and the glitter accents. Fabulous!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a stunning card suzi ,i love everything about it,well done
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cute card, fab image and beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful Suzi!!! love that sweet image and your layers! Great job!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling holiday card! I really love the touch of glitter on her hat!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx