Sunday, September 13

Snow Baby


Hi Friends, I'm so excited!!! the sun is shining for the third day now and it's just wonderful to feel that warmth again, even if it's just for a short while. It won't last, not here in Scotland anyway. I made this card for two challenges and they are:

1. Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: I followed the lovely sketch over there. I've also used one of their delectable stamps called baby in teacup, isn't she/he the cutest baby. I've used blue tones because this is for a little boy's first Christmas.

2. One Stop Craft Challenge: This week the theme is Let it Snow. I thought this was ideal as there is snowflakes on the papers and the teacup is sitting on a large snowflake.

Thank you so much for visiting me, do pop back and see me soon, I love to read your comments. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.
Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP: Digital papers from Funky Fairys
Image: Peachy Keen Stamps (baby in teacup)
coloured with staedler water pencils
Sentiment: computer
Ribbon: from stash.


9 comments:

  1. So sweet Suzi - just lovely - the sun is lovely aswell - spent today gardening! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image Suzi - it really has the Awwwww factor!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Suzi! LOVE those blues. So cool. (Not like the lovely weather we're sharing is it)! LOL
    This card is perfect for the Peachy Keen challenge. Thanks for joining in with us and here's to more sun for us tomorrow!
    Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, what a fabulous card! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is great hun love the colours you have used love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful Suzi, how sweet is he? lovely card as always poppet.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Suzi! This card is so BLUE-ti-ful! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, love the colour

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx