Monday, September 14

Witch with Style



Evening Friends, another sunny day here today, they say it's going to last all week, Yipee!!
Now I just don't know where the week has gone. In fact I don't know where this year has gone. Anyway back to this card, not my usual style, but that's what happens when you visit the Midnight Madness Challenge Blog, they are so inventive and encouraging, you really should pop over there and see for yourself. Priscillas Tutorials as well as her projects are fantastic, I've learned so many new techniques since becoming a follower.
Another great challenge blog The Pile it on Challenge: Always inventive and the DT examples are just gorgeous. I do recommend that you give them a visit to see for yourself.
Here are the details of the challenges this little witch is entering:

1. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge: This week it is Sketch 18 (MMSC18) as I said above do pop over and pay them a visit, you won't be disappointed.

2. Pile it on Challenge: This weeks theme is Black, white and one other colour, my card has black, white and red.

Thank you for popping in to visit me, if you have time leave me a comment, I do appreciate your opinion.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
BP: Dovecraft hand made wood free paper deep red
core'dination for layering
Image: Freebie from Sassy Studio Designs
Coloured with whisper black Sakura tiara red skin tones pro markers
silver and black glitter thread and brads from stash.


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Suzi! Really love that witch - she looks to be a real hottie. Good luck in your challenges too, hon!x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh la la thats a stunner love the colours and image
    Liz x
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi
    Love how you have applied the brads and thread, and the trimmed borders are perfect. Fabulous image - she's one sexy witch!
    (Thanks so much for being a follower - I've given you a mention in my sidebar). Have a great week.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun! Love your card! well done with the mmsc, was a toughie this week I thought, unfortunetly I didn't get round to using the sketch:( Love your interpretation of it! That witch is so cool and I love your choice of colours:) Hugs, Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Suzi, I like how you've done the brads and thread, I must try it some time!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Suzi! She is definitely a witch Diva! Great colors and love that textured paper. :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this card..Love how you did the lace up too. Well done with the sketch ...She is one hot witch LOL Lots of cool stuff happening on the MM blog..be sure not to miss out. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh is that witch perfect for that sketch! you rocked it, girl! i love it!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexy witch...wow wee!
    Thanks for sharing and Playing at PIO.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card - so great in red and black! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card and image. I just got a good look at her shoes....they are awesome!!! lol She is ready for a "bewitching" night!!! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at MMSC this week.

    Carol
    MMSC-GDT-September

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fab card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool! Love that image and the lacing is a great touch! Thanks for your kind words about PIO and for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool! love the criss crossing!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card Suzi, love the witch

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!!!! What a fantastic image, now that is my kind of witch! Thank you for playing with PIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow suzi,
    I ADORE this card... what a cool image and I love the string on top.. makes it kind of sexy... LOL!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! I hope you come back for more Piling!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx