Sunday, October 11

2010 Calendar




Happy Sunday everyone. I think I've outdone myself with my recycling this week. I was looking for things to alter and came up with the idea of using the polystyrene base of a frozen 10" pizza, which my hubby and I shared for supper. When you remove the pizza there isn't a mark on the base and it's ideal for the purpose of redecorating. I decided to make a calendar for my GDT spot over at the Crafty Pad challenge this week which is a recipe of 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 brads and swirls. I've used one of Debbie's lovely Faith stamps as my image. Do pop over and join us, there is also a free Digital image to enter into the GDT spot. I am also entering my creation into 3 other challenges that my project fall into.
1. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge: The theme this week is Autumn.
2. Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge: So lovely to see this Fab challenge back with us. This week is a Colour theme of Orange, Brown and leafy Green.
3. Stamp Something Challenge: The theme this week is Brown & Something, you can use other colours but your project has to have lots of brown in it.

Thank you so much for coming to visit, I hope you have enjoyed browsing and please do pop back and see me again soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP papermania words K&co recycled pad brown tones
Images: Faith and Swirls & Leaves from The Crafty Pad
Medium: Whispers
Swirls: Spellbinders Doodle Parts
Flower Ribbon: Freebie from Magazine
Calendar Tab Anita's
Brads: dovecraft
Flowers : stash


16 comments:

  1. HiSuzi - ooh what a fabulous idea recycling a pizza base..:) I really love your calendar and the colours you have used are so rich and vibrant. Love howyou have placed Faith too. :)
    Thanks for a fabby GDT piece. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, wow!!!! you certainly have outdone yourself as far as recycling goes, what a brilliant idea, so original too. I love your calendar you've done a marvellous job, well done. Thank you so much for playing along with this weeks SFTW challenge, good luck xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Suzi your calendar is gorgeous, great colours and layout thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea Suzi. Your calendar looks fab, I like the way you've added the swirls round the dates.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great recycling and the result is wonderful

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, lovely use of this base. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great recycling hun and love what you have made its brilliant lvoe cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fantastic Suzi I love all the colours you've used and the idea for recycling.
    its great having you on board as GDT at The Crafty Pad
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh very nice card !! thanks for your visite in my blog !!!
    good luck !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great calendar! Love your take on the brown theme, thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. Good Luck, hugs Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh love this this great use of materials and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea Suzi.Great colours and iamge.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous calendar, wonderful autumn colours and details, beautiful image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun to see a calender in this challenge. The DP you have used works so well with the image and calender. Great image, so cool.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW and good luck.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fab project,love the idea ,the faith stamp looks great ,well done suzi
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a brilliant idea!!! I have always looked at these and thought there must be something I could do with them now I know what :D
    The layout is perfect and the colours are just right for our challenge.
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx