Tuesday, October 20

Bling Bling & More Bling !!




Good Morning All, hope you all have a wonderful day ahead. I'm off out for my fortnightly appointment at the physios, but that only lasts a couple of hours, then I have the rest of the day to craft, yipee....... there are a few blogging friends I need to catch up with , so I am going to spend the afternoon visiting them. I made this card with a few challenges in mind. I received some lovely stamped images a while back from one of my lovely blogger friends and just had to start colouring them up. I have made this card for :
1. Simon Says Challenge: I followed the gorgeous sketch this week from the lovely Domi. Thank you sweetie, it's a gorgeous sketch.
2. Stamp Something Challenge: The theme this week is BLING, well I just love bling, the more the merrier, there is plent of it on my card, thank you girls for a lovely challenge.
3. ABC Challenge: This week the theme is FLYING - Fairy or Butterfly, or anything that flies. I have 4 glittery butterfly's on my project.
4. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: This week Danni has an open theme, so long as there is her absolute favourite - a fairy or butterfly on your project.
5. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge: This week the theme is DIG DEEP - use an old stamp or image on your project. The image I have used has been in my to colour box for ages so I do hope it qualifies.

Thank you so much if you have come to visit with me, I do appreciate it. Hope you'll come back and visit again soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP DCWV pocket full of posies glitter stack & DCWV texture card
Image: really not sure, it could be a Black Penny, if you have it please let me know.
Medium: whispers, pro markers & Sakure Tiara pens
Glamour dust for the edge of the flowers and the butterfly's
Butterfly punch - Tesco
Ribbon: Dovecraft
Nestie: round scallop large
flowers, gems, sentiment from stash.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Suzi! Cute image and fab colours. Good luck in your challenges, hon.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Very cute the image! I like the colours!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Suzi :-) I love the image and the papers and embellies are fab ! :-) The butterflies are lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, adorable mice.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant work as usual Suzi didnt know u were a singer would love to hear you singing

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC & ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the bling! You really covered this challenge! Very cute image and love the 3D butterflies! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi! What a sweet little card with lots of lovely bling! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something! Good Luck, Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC & SCSC Challenges!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx