Monday, October 5

A Card for Paige


Hi Everyone, It's 3 o'clock in the morning, I've just returned home from my night at work and came across Paige's letter to the magnificent people who have sent a card of good wishes to her via Simon Says Challenge blog. I'm a bit tired and achy but I made myself a cup of tea, sent hubby to bed and went into my little craft room to make this card. How courageous is this young girl. I wish her a blessed future and a fruitful and happy life. This card is winging its way to Paige first thing in the morning. God bless you sweetie.
Suzi xx

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Suzi :-) Fabulous card and your late night paid off !! You lucky girl ,, you won the lovely package of goodies !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Suzi
Such a pretty card, and I love the cute little image. Your choice of colours is beautiful.
Love, Sylvia xx