Thursday, October 1

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 19 Sketch. My DT Card




Is this not one of the cutest snow babies you have ever seen. Over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week we are asking you to follow a sketch devised by me, the theme is anything you choose, we have chosen a Christmas theme because the lovely lady who is sponsoring us this week is Jenni over at Cardmadfairy's Creations this is one of Jenni's gorgeous stamps available to buy HERE.

This was an ideal image for me to use, as my great niece will be celebrating her very first Christmas this year.(Oh my!! that makes me sound ancient) I'm not I promise!!! I thought I would enter her into Creative Card Crew Challenge the theme this week is numbers/letters, and as this is for a 1st Christmas I hope it fulfills the challenge criteria, also over at Creative Inspirations Challenge which this weeks theme is All that Sparkles, her little snow suit is covered in glamour dust. Over at Cute Card Thursday the theme this week is Pinch & Punch, Which translates into celebrating a 1st Anniversary or Birthday etc. My card is for a 1st Christmas.


We had a fantastic response for last weeks challenge and would love you to come and join us again this week. Thank you for visiting and I do hope you come back and see me soon
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP papermania sweet nothings
Image: Sweet Snowbaby Cardmadfairy' Creations
Medium pro markers, copics & glamour dust.
core'dinations for nesti's
Nesti scallop rounds and Labels 1
Sizzix big die for stars using various card stock

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right that is such a cute image - lovely.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really IS a beautiful card Susi inside amd out love the colours and the image I bought Her but not used her yet I will need to soon
    remember I am away 4th till 9th taking lapy but won't be on much
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, that is such a sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie of a card Suzi, the image is adorable. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful card suzi ,just perfect.i have bought this stamp too,just waiting for it to arrive
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card suzi congratulations on your win over at Crafting lifes website happy stamping
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card hun such a sweet image beautifully laid out too love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely, colourful card Suzi.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi, What a very cute card.. Loe the soft fuzzy fur you have created...
    hugs, janny CIC/dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx