Thursday, October 8

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 20 Inspiration








Good Morning everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely week so far and of course the weekend is just around the corner, Yipee!!. This is my DT card for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week, the theme is to follow the colours from the inspirational picture above. Simple as that.

I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday Challenge this week, which was just great to follow, they are also having 2 winners this week, Paula from Pollycrafts and Thea from Kreateja. So pop on over there and take part.
Over at Our Creative Corner Challenge there is a couple of inspirational Journals to help you with your project.
Last but certainly no least we have Once Stop Craft Challenge: and this week the theme is Autumn.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and will pop back to see me again.
Suzi xx
Recipe
DP papermania & K & co.
Image: Pollycrafts digital cherry kisses remembers
Medium: Whispers pens & staedler water colour pencils
CB embossing divine swirls
Nesti labels 1 for inside
Flowers, button, ribbon, sentiment, brad from stash.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, such a lovely image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi I just love your cards Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Suzi - she is so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fall card. Love the rich, vivid colors and the sweet image. Nice job on the OCC inspiration challenge. Thanks for joining in! Hope you'll be back next week to play along again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi
    poppin in from caravan to see what u have been up too lol lovely work I am seeing

    I am hope tomorrow had great weather but a bit on the nippy side chilly lol anyway lovely card good luck with the challenges..liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull card :) Thanks for playing with my sketch over at Sketch Saturday.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - what a sweet image! Your colors are so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely crad Suzi :)
    The image is absolutely adorable :)

    Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Suzi, lovely colours.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx