Thursday, October 22

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Anniversary


Hi Friends, Sorry I haven't been around much today, the last 48 hrs have been quite hectic what with babysitting my Grandsons, my volunteer work and my computer night school course. I think I've met myself twice coming back from somewhere.!!! Anyway, better late than never, here is my DT Card for our Anniversary challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 22 this week which has the theme of Anniversary. We are being sponsored by Craft Obsessions who are giving the winner 6 pro markers in the colours of their choice. Wow!! how is that for a prize. We are looking forward to you joining us in the challenge this week.

Click on the links above to take you to the challenge and also to Craft Obsessions who stock a vast range of items for all your crafting needs.

8 comments:

  1. Suzi u sound so busy!!! thats a great card great colours to Ive a little post on my blog might just interest you too Don't forget when U have stooped running around to e mail me

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comments! It was very much appreciated! I hope you were able to sign up for my blog candy!
    Denise
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi talk about bite off more than you can chew babes....anyway this card is gorgeous - I might just get around to joining in....if I remember that is heheheehe
    Take care
    sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely card suzi,lovely papersa and image.
    you have had a busy few days,hope you have a relaxing weekend crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, your card is beautiful, love the image and colours
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi - you sound like me at the moment and between the kids they have 6 Halloween parties next week! Ahhhhhh. Beautiful card - I love poppies! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx