Monday, October 26

The Crafty Pad Challenge 43 my last GDT card.



Hello Friends, This post is rather late due to work & family commitments over the weekend. Just so glad I've got to post this now. This is my last card as GDT member for the Crafty Pad Challenge. I can't believe a month has gone already. It's been an absolute pleasure and privilege to be part of this wonderful blog, the girls have been so supportive and generous in there comments, I really appreciate your belief in me, so glad we are all friends and associates over at the Trimcraft site. This week I've used the gorgeous umbrella stamp & the flourish and leaves stamp, both stamps available from The Crafty Pad for the challenge, which has the Theme of Autumn. Do please pop over and join us this week, we love to see your creations every week. Once again thanks to Debbie & the girls for making me feel so at home for the last month. I have stamped the flourish and single leaf onto the satin wired ribbon with Stazon ink, hope you like it.
Hugs Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP K&Co Bailey
Images: Umbrella & Flourish & Leaves The Crafty Pad
Mediums: Whispers - chalk sticks for oval rim.
Ribbon: by Offray.com
Oval, hand cut for image on white card


3 comments:

  1. Would have joined in Susie but I don't really srtamp only use images and digis so I have no CP images lad you had a lovely month I am sure they will be inviting you vback again ur card is great you seem really stressed tho too much going on? thinking of you

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Card Suzi, as always. great papers and fab LO. Its been really lovely working alongside you as part of the GDT over at The Crafty Pad this month....looking forward to having you back again soon
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi thank you ever so much for being a great gdt - it has been an absolute pleasure working with you and hope we can do again. :)
    Your card is beautiful and I love how you have use the ribbon. :)

    Take care
    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx