Wednesday, October 7

Dizinaworld October Challenge



This is my first entry into the challenge over at Desinaworld October Challenge. I've been meaning to enter for ages but time has always let me down. The theme this month is Lace, you can make anything, altered art, card, etc but it must include lace on it somewhere. I used two white cake doilies for the base of my wall hanging, the largest doily is 8". I used chalk crayons to colour them blue and brown. I cut out three stars on card and then various papers using cricut and glued them together. My fairy is from my walk in wonderland cd and I used glamout dust and stickles to give her a bit of sparkle. Do pop over to June's blog, she has some amazing collage sheets for sale and a design team with a fantastic imagination.
Suzi xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi, this is gorgeous and so unusual. What a beautiful lace creation. I love the fairy too, fairies are a passion of mine. thanks so much for joining in this months challenge
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea, great colour combination. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty Suzi - love that little fairy so sweet. I don't know how you find all these challenges!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, hope you are well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx