Saturday, October 17

Ellie and Mo Cutie



Happy Saturday everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day. Last week I told you about the lovely free digital over at the Crafty Pad Challenge Competition, the challenge prize is a 6 week GDT spot working with the same stamps as the DT and you can enter the competition as many times as you like up until 6pm on October 26th. Just click on the picture above or the crafty pad name and hey presto you will bet there. This is my entry into the challenge. The normal weekly challenge is still being run in conjunction with this Competition.

I have made a scene out of mine so that I can enter it into Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Talent Challenge The theme this week is to make a scene.

I am also entering Ellie & Mo into Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: The theme this week is Animals - any animal of your choice.
Thank you so much for visiting me, I hope you've enjoyed your browse and that you will come back to see me soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP papermania Inspirations
K&Co recycled Earth tone Card
Image: FREE digital from the Crafty Pad
Medium: whispers pens, chalk sticks for scene
Sentiment: Free from the Crafty Pad
Flower & Ribbons from Stash.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi!! Oh my!! Now this is just ADORABLE!! I love your fun playground scene with these sweet images!! :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight!! We love seeing your creations!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card suzi,love the image and what you have done with it
    good luck in the challenges
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi thanks for taking part in The Crafty Pad competition. Aww really love your card and how you have made it into a scene - very ingenious indeed. :)
    Good Luck. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá amiga!
    Conheci seu cantinho...
    Lindo, criativo e alegre!...
    Amei mesmo!!!
    Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
    Espero você em:
    magiadaines.blogspot.com
    Um ótimo fim de semana!
    Beijinhos carinhosos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable playground scene you have created. I always loved see-sawing with my sisters ... thanks for the memories! Thanks also for joining us at Saturday Spotlight! Hope to see you again next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image Debbie designed and I hope to be able to play along :)

    Your card is fab :)

    Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image & fab card. Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet scene with this adorable buddy image! Thanks for playing in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet scene!! I just love this adorable image!! Too cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such an adorable card, good luck in The Crafty Pad competition
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute!!! So glad you could join in the fun at Saturday Spotlight this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx