Monday, October 26

Last Post Tonight



This is my last post tonight, I have been so so busy over the weekend and having dreadful withdrawal symptoms because I haven't been able to do any crafting at all, so I shut myself off in my little craft room and put up my DO NOT DISTURB sign. I just had to make this card for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 24: MMSC24 which was such a lovely sketch this week. I also didn't want to miss Simon Says Stamp Challenge: which this week is a Get Well Soon theme. Two fantastic challenge blogs who offer great Tutorials in new techniques. You really should pop over and have a peek, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for visiting me and I do hope you enjoy browsing my little domain. Please do come back and visit again soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: K & Co. Bailey
Image: from Pollycraft

medium: pro markers & staedler water colour pencils
Nesties: labels 1 cut in half for corners & ovals petite
Flowers: petaloo doodles
gems, pearls & sentiment from stash.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty get well card. Your background floral paper is gorgeous. Love all of your laying with your image too. Great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Midnight Madness!
    Denise
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous Suzi :-) I love the image and the papers you used are lovely :-) The flowers and pearls are perfect,,, stunning card !!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, well I sure hope you feel better! You are showing such dedication to make this card even though you aren't feeling well. This card is so nice with her hugging the tree :) Thanks for stopping by my page on the bloghop and there's another one coming up, xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant hope you enjoyed your me time Suzi I enjoyed reading your mail too so lovely to hear from you hope things get a bit lighter for you soon good luck with the challenges

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi
    Beautiful card with such a lovely image - the colour scheme is perfect, and I love those pearls!
    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my Crafty Pad win - I just hope I can do justice to Debbie's wonderful designs. Hope you are now feeling much better.
    Love, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, I love how you made that tree. That is very creative and simply fascinating. This is such a sweet Get Well Card that if you sent it to me I would keep it close by because it would make me smile. Lovely colors and beautiful design elements. Thanks so much for choosing to play with us this week. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing creativity.

    Carol-MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Suzi, I love everything about it.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card Suzi, and the image is darling. You have been very busy crafting lately! Supper Fun!! :)Chel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx