Saturday, October 17

Midnight Madness 1st Blog hop & MMSC23








Over at Midnight Madness Challenge they are having their 1st ever Blog Hop and what a hop it is too. Fantastic prizes to be won and even better go take a look at the Design Teams creation specifically for this hop, they are outstanding, every single one of them. Sadly I've missed the last two challenges due to pressure outwith my control and been so disappointed. This makes up for it, I have come away with so many ideas and tips to last me a long time. I have followed the lovely sketch this week and I am entering the challenge once again. For the Sketch challenge click HERE
Well done girls for all the hard work in putting this together, I for one am very appreciative.

Suzi xx

Recipe:
DP papermania Words - navy blue card from craft shop
Image: Gurlee Girl Cocoa
Medium: pro markers, staedler water colour pencils, Sakura Tiara pens, chalk sticks
Cake Doily to decorate: from local supermarket
Snowflake: K&Co snow swells
CB embossing border Frills
Gems from stash


8 comments:

  1. Hello Suzi - how lovely to see you playing along agan this week - don't you just hate to miss it!! Glad you are enjoying the Blog Hop and thank you for your lovely comments - you are so lovely! Love this GIRLEE GIRL - how pretty you have made her! Love those blue pearls!! Gorgeous!! Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we look forward to seeing what you do next week! See you at the Blog Hop which is up and running!!
    Linda MMSC Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Cocoa is so cute!! Love the use of the paper doilies and the sequins. Very creative and beautiful Thanks for playing with the MMSC and posting about the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, this gurlee girl image is just perfect for the dp and embellishments that you chose. Great job with the coloring & layering. Very nicely done card. Thanks so much for joining us this week in the sketch challenge!
    Denise
    MM Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi thanks for the compliment about our blog hop. I know we all worked hard and really appreicate you mentioning us. It was so much fun to put it together. You card this week is awesome. I love the little lace accents. They just made your sweet card even sweeter!!! Love how you colored her too! Outstanding job! Thanks for playing along with us this week. I look forward to seeing more of your creativity!!!

    Carol
    MMSC-Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Gurlee Girl, I love her, don't you and I was so happy to work with her. Beautiful coloring with the blue and pinks.

    Thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness, hope all is well now.

    Jane MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, So happy to see you enter the MMSC with this Cocoa Girl stamp:) Your card is wonderful, love the sparkles on her. Wonderful, wonderful job :)Chel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on a one word kick today. The word I pick for your card is Enchanting!!!! :)
    Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week and if you have not had a chance to do our blog hop, please take a few minute and take the journey. It will be worth it, I promise ;)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, we are so happy to see you're able to come back and play with us this week. I'm glad you've enjoyed our first blog hop too. :) We have all been having fun with these cute Gurlee Girl stamps. I love the way yours has the snowflakes in the layered fan. :)
    Michelle MMDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx