Friday, October 23

Sweet Angel



Made this card for 3 challenges. I received this gorgeous image in a package with some other gorgeous candy from Linda and I just love her, I think she may be a WOJ stamp, but not really sure. I loved following this sketch and one of my favourite colour schemes is pink & green, so I'm quite pleased with the outcome.

The challenges she is entering this week are:
1. Sketch and Stash Challenge 21: I followed the great sketch and my new items are the gold mirror
card and the Designer Double Sided Mat Pad from K&Co.
2. La-La Lands Weekly Wednesday Challenge 9: This week Jane is hosting the challenge and wants SPARKLE, I've used glamour dust on the wings of the image.
3. Whimsy Stamps Challenge: This week the theme is Emboss-abilities. I have used spellbinders Flowers & petals die cuts and embossed them.

Thank you so much for visiting me here at my little domain, I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you will come back and see me again soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: MME wild asparagus - K&Co matt pad -create & craft mirror card
Image: unknown ( won it in a candy) possibly WOJ
medium: whisper pens - staedlar water colour pencils - glamour dust for wings
Nesties label 1 & spellbinders flowers & petals
sentiment digital download




14 comments:

  1. Suzi, Thanks for visiting Soartful Challenges. I hope to see more of you there. I love your creations.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes a stunner Susie Lovely stamp Great card Still waiting on me mail lol

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Suzi, I love her glittery wings!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, I really love your little blooms!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! love that shiny border around her and all your embellies. absolutely beautiful!!!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bit of sparkle and thanks for joining in with our challenge at La La Land.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi! Love the sweet image and the pretty color combo, the gold really pops! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Suzi I love the design papers you've used and the gorgeous flowers you've made so pretty thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the flowers and the glitter on her wings.

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi...what fun little wings on this image! Thanks for joining us for #9 this week at La La Land Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card Suzi, really adorable!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & stash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love the flowers, the papers and the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty!! I really love your attention to detail. The flowers are beautiful and so is the pink sentiment. BEAUTIFUL sparkle! Thank you for joining us every week for La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge! xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute, cute!! Love the sparkle!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Challenge!!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx