Saturday, October 31

Vintage handbag Card



Hi Friends, Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I'm off out to work within the next hour so this will be my one and only post for today. This week has been really traumatic for me, I thought the week previous was bad but this one just gone takes the biscuit. I won't go into boring details but it involved a lot of worry. Anyway I'm glad I can still catch an hour or so of crafting and this little handbag is the result of my snatched hour. I bought the template a couple of weeks ago and I thought this style would suit my very sophisticated 15yr old Niece. I've used ivory for the skin tones, I don't think anyone had much colour back then.

It is for 3 challenges this week over at
1. Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge: The colour scheme this week is Orange, Blue & Purple, the theme is Back to the 80's with a twist and the song I chose was Girls on Film.
2. Our Creative Corner Challenge: The them this week is Vintage, so I thought my little stamp of the Roaring 30's and the shape of the bag is quite vintage.
3. Charisma Cardz Challenge: This week is no Backing paper. I have used Card stock for the handle and the shaped front, but no paper anywhere on my card.

I hope you all have a lovely evening and I'll see you all Tomorrow.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DCWV pocket full of posies card stock
Image: Grace from Dimensions Fourth.co.uk
Template: Payperbox.co.uk
Medium: pro markers, staedler water colour pencils, glitter pot.
Flowers. gems, stash

18 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi what a great card - brilliant handbag and love the paisley. Fabulous image too. :) :)

    Hope you are well. ;)
    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so special Suzi! Love your choice of the vintage image. So happy to see you back again at the OCC challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Suzi! Fabulous creation, I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! I really like the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us this week at the OCC!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour Suzi - love that paper! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super handbag card suzi,lovely colours and smashing image
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely idea
    thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little purse. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Idea and its lovely too

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the bag is awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Good Luck!

    Kimmi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Suzi. Good luck with the Charisma Cardz challenge.

    Donns

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is wonderful, what a fab design and a beautiful image too, the papers are lovely. Thanks you for taking part with this weeks SFTW challenge, good luck xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, fantastic colors and great work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely, gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card, Suzi:O) Love the pretty design, the DP's are brilliant and the image so gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a brilliant idea to make a purse. Fantastic job on this one. Love your choice of stamp and papers.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Graet idea and fab colours!
    Well done!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this card is brilliant I love the shape and the colours are so perfect! I hope this week has been better for you and everything is OK.
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx