Wednesday, October 7

What's on your desk Wednesday !!!



This is the state of my desk on tonight. Forget the clock on the wall, the battery has run out, it's actually 10.35 pm. Believe it or not this is really tidy for me, in fact I can't quite believe how tidy it is. I'm sure the fairies have been in whilst I've been out at my slimming club.
I lost another 1.5lbs this week, who's a clever girl then. I won't bore you with how heavy I was, but another 19lbs will let me join the Century Club. I'll let you work it out!!!! I found this lovely blog through Susie Sugar and every Wednesday they publish just what's on their desk, a bit of fun really but then that's what blogging is all about isn't it. Do pop over to Julia at Stampin Ground I believe she started this and let her know what's on your desk.
Suzi xx


6 comments:

  1. Sizie whats your address I'm on me way round !!! what a fab room and so much stash
    I am going to Slimming world too, but sadly put on half a pound !!! must have been that anniversary meal we went out for last week ....oops !! must try harder
    thanks for letting me into your craft room
    See you next Wednesday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh , i want this craft space, It's fab , and yes, give me your add too, then we both can come around,lol
    And well done on your loss! well worth the struggle to see the scales move in the tright direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie
    like the look of your craft room - love the ribbon storage.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous Suzi, love all your stash...looks pretty organised to me... well done on the weight loss hun...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Jan 2009 to now and look at you - uber organised and lovely looking work space. Yum! Am in love with the idea of having the ribbons above me - to gaze at and be inspired by their colours...
    Thanks for joining WOYWW this week - it's so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a fantastic craft room:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx