Tuesday, November 3

Baby's 1st Christmas



I made this card for a new challenge blog (Creative Craft) making it's debut. They have some gorgeous Candy for the prize so pop on over and say hello. Good luck girls I hope it is a big success for you all. I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
1. Creative Craft Challenge: This is their 1st challenge so the theme this week is The First One. I chose to make a baby's 1st Christmas Card.
2. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Have a sketch to follow with the theme of Christmas. This is another challenge blog that has some exciting new things happening with a new DT in place I am sure it will go from strength to strength. Congrats to the new team members.
3. One Stop Craft Challenge: The theme this week is newspaper/text print/script or writing. Some great DT examples to motivate you, go take a peek.

Thank you for visiting me, I really appreciate it and I love to read your comments, they give me so much encouragement. Pop back and visit again soon.
Suzi xx
Recipe
DP papermania naught & nice Christmas
Image: Peachy Keen stamp - baby in cup
medium: pro markers - glamour dust - snow tex for snowflake
Fibres: MME wild asparagus
Nestie: small round scallop
Sentiment: computer
Martha Stewart border punch lace doily

7 comments:

  1. Suzi, this is magnificent :)

    Thank you so much for your support and doing our challenges each week :)

    Heather from Incy Wincy Designs Challenge

    Have a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susi Lovely little image there for New baby and Great take on the sketch Thanks for joining in the Incy Wincy Challenge and Good Luck

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgoues hun love it thanks for joining us at incy wincy designs challenge love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah bless, this is so adorable! Love the fibres round the image. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you have used the fible around your image. wonderful project and thank you for taking part in our first challenge at creative craft challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GREAT!!! I love that cute little image and the colours are perfect!!!! I love love love the fringe around the image, how clever! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOO i just looove your card and the fibres idea is fab will have to pinch that one lol
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx