Thursday, November 19

Beautiful Elves




These little elves are just so adorable, I bought them as digital images when Pollycrafts had them as a limited edition during their blog hop. The image is called Cherish from the Woodland Elves selection, and it certainly is. I am entering them into the following challenges.
1. Crafting Lifes Pieces Sunday Challenge 10: I have followed the gorgeous sketch by Chelsea.
2. Cute Daisy May Challenge: The subject this week is Touchy touchy and this is my second entry, I have used leather ribbon and velvet ribbon plus that flower is very tactile.
3. Cupcake Challenge: This week the theme is digital, I've used a digital image from Pollycrafts.
Hope the weather is far better where you are, cause it's blowing a gale here and has been raining non stop now for 3 days. Still it has given me a chance to re arrange my crafting space. I may even publish a photo or two. Thanks for visiting, hope you all have a lovely day.
Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP: Papermania Signature A christmas Carol & DCWV Christmas textured card
Image: Pollycrafts woodland elves (cherish)
Medium: pro markers & staedler water colour pencils.
Ribbons: leather & velvet from Anita's, lace ribbon from stash.
Flower & Sentiment from Stash.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOve your little elves fab card
    Thankyou for coming out to play with CDM this week
    Luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card suzi ,lovely colours and image
    tracey x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzi - love the colouring and all the little extra embellishments (gorgeous ribbon)!
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, what a lovely card. The image is so cute and the papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining in with my theme of 'digital' over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute i love the colours that you have chosen, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabbilicous card, love the gorgeous colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the digi image fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Suzie, another beautiful creation. Thanks for entering the challenge again at CDM.
    Really appreciate it.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little elves! Thanks for joining the CDM Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card, perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow wow wow look what ive been missing thats fab

    liz xx
    ps ill be back to normal ..soon well give me a fortninght
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx