Saturday, November 28

ChristmasTeacup Baby



I just adore this Peachy Keen stamp, so when following Chelsea's Sketch over at
Crafting life's Pieces Challenge
I thought this was an ideal image to stamp up especially as the theme over at
Doodle Palace Challenge
this week is a pink Christmas card.
Another Christmas theme is from
Charisma Cardz Challenge
Some gorgeous examples from the DT.

As I said in my previous post my Christmas card list is coming down a treat with all these lovely challenges. This is my first year of hand making any kind of card but Christmas has to be my favourite. All that glitter and snowflakes, Santa's, Angels, gems etc I am just loving it.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me and for leaving such wonderful encouraging comments, I appreciate every single one.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
DP papermania sweet nothings - pink linen iridescent paper - naught and nice Christmas
Image: Peachy Keen Stamps - pk 236 winter baby in teacup
Mediums: promarkers - glamour dust & snow tex
Nesties square scallop
MS border punch lace doily
cake doily from tesco dusted with glimmer chalks
Tag - hand made
Sentiment - gem - pearls from stash
snowflake K&Co.



7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so sweet, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card suzi,love the little expression on the babys face,lovely colours
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, you already know how cute I think this image is. And your card is just as darling! :)Chel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image - lovely card Suzi - fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. That little face is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi! LOVE your card! What a perfect Christmas Baby card! THANKS so much for joining us at Doodle Palace this week!

    Dee and Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx