Thursday, November 5

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 24 Bonfire Night/Fireworks/Celebrate


Hi Friends, Over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week the theme is
Bonfire Night/Fireworks/Celebrate. For our friends across the pond we have a tradition on the 5th of November, we build huge bonfires, put an effigy of Guy Fawkes on the top ( he tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament) and we set light to the bonfire and burn him, I know it's strange!!!! not my cup of tea, but we also have a display of fireworks during the proceedings, which is lovely to watch and of course lovely warm food, cause it's really cold here now. It's up to you which of the themes you choose. I've opted for celebrate with a glittery firework display on the front of the card. I designed the paper in card factory and used galmour dust on the tendrils, added black gossamer ribbon and a few gemstones. The sentiment is heat embossed.

Hope you will come over and join us, the sponsor this week is Susie from Sassy Studios Die Cut dreams and the prize is a selection of her gorgeous die cuts. Mmmm........ wish I could enter cause they are just scrummy.

Look forward to commenting on your creations.
Suzi xx

5 comments:

  1. You have made an really good job of that Susie the paper is very effective! I would find that I am afraid a hard one to do hate bonfire night hate fireworks or else its a supervised display so don't think I will be joining in this week but you never know I mmay change me mind! Ive got a ping file here wont print in piccassa do u know how to change I am getting too old for this caper and sooo frustrated lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful Suzi what a fab idea. Love the fireworks. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the firework theme Suzi and love the sparkle.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Suzi, love your other recent cards as well.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx