Thursday, November 12

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 25 DT Card (Recipe )



Good Morning everyone, hope you are all having a fab week so far, This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge which this week has a recipe of 1 ribbon, 1 tag and 1 sentiment. A nice easy challenge, I chose to make another dent in my Christmas Card List and I wanted to keep the colours traditional as this will be going to an older relative who is quite traditional, bless her, she can't be doing with all this modern stuff "her words not mine". The paper is absolutely gorgeous, my daughter gave it to me as she had lots left over from last Christmas, I don't know the name but I know she got it from QVC I used glitter on the stars just to lift it and give it a bit of bling.

I love the image, it was a digital sheet bought from my local craft shop and I used 3 of my scallop nesties to give it some dimension. I cut the tag from a piece of white card, I used the same paper to cover it and printed the sentiment from my computer. The little snowmen on the inside are from Anitas Xmas collection.

Thank you so much for visiting, I do hope you will come and join us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week. We are being sponsored this week by the lovely Donna's Den of Crafts and the prize is a gorgeous bundle of Christmas goodies.

Suzi x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Suzi! Very traditional and I love it for being so. The gold really sets it off.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another stunning card suzi,both inside and out
    just stunning
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Suzi - Santa is looking ever so happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card hun love that iamge and great insert too love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx