Thursday, November 26

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 27 Christmas Gifts



Hiya everyone, First may I say Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends across the pond, I hope you all have a wonderful day Tomorrow. This is my DT project for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week which has a theme of Christmas Gifts. I have twin nieces so I made two boxes the same but with different embellishments. One will contain Chocolate eclairs as you can see, and the other will have Turkish delight. I haven't bought it yet so the bag is empty. Do pop over and join in our challenge this week, the DT have come up with some amazing examples for gifts. We are also being sponsored by Eileen with some fab sentiment stamps.

I am also entering these into The Cute Daisy May Challenge: which this week is Red Xmas.

Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave I really look forward to reading them.
Take care and have a fab day.

Suzi xx
Recipe:
Plain red card embossed with CB snowflake
red glitter card for mounting image.
Image: Cute Daisy May
medium: promarkers & snow tex
Ribbon, brad and sentiment from stash.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful suzi as per usual love that image

    liz xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzi - the image is perfect and I must say that's my kind of gift!! Thank you for joining us at CDM this week
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work i am loving your gift its just perfect
    Thankyou for coming out to play with CDM this week
    luv
    linniexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift bag, sweet image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie this is fantastic I love it thank you for joining us at CDM this week.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift bag, love the colouring on that cute image - thanks for playing along with Cute Daisy May
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just a yummy make, I love it and that is one cute image you have used. Thanks for playing with CDM this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx